BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 3, 2011

Faycin's Running Crazy

My dear friends, thanks for visiting! I am feeling better now though very stressed, which is why I haven't visited your blogs during the last few days. I have been beamed up by aliens and am being experimented on in various humiliating ways.

Actually, my life is just plain crazy right now. I have so many different things going on I pretty much have no time to stop and take a breath! 

I'll be taking Tara the cat to live with my son for a while because until the insulation guy is able to insulate and the flooring guy is able to put the floors back down, she's a hazard to herself. She keeps pulling the accordion door open between the two ends of the house. She got under the batting somehow and under the mobile home. I had to open the skirting to get her out. The accordion door was open but the other cats didn't jump the pet gate, just Tara, who is, of course, the one who kept clawing at it until she pulled it open. She'll be safer in M's apartment until this is done.

And now, a nap before I go out and buy a small bag of cat food, bowls, and a litter box for the beast.

Good day/night/whatever it is wherever you are

2 comments:

Hobbes said...

A SMALL bag?! The BEAST?!!
REPENT! THE END IS AT HAND!!!
HIGH PRIESTESS JULIA!

Anonymous said...

It's afternoon now and a small thunder and rain gathers: Nice!